Want me to bring some poetry or stories to your virtual or in-person event?
Looking for a creative writing workshop facilitator, event chair or a panellist?
Any other questions or queries…?
Submit the contact form below or email jeda @ JedaPearl.com
Generally, I’ll respond within 5 – 7 days.
I am disabled. Please:
- Ask me for my access requirements or Access Doc (learn how to make your events and activities more accessible).
- Tell me how you are making your event, project or activity more inclusive, for example:
- Captions, audio description, sign language interpreting
- Hybrid, wheelchair accessible venue, masks encouraged, quiet space
- Representation of people from Global Majority/BPOC, Deaf, disabled, blind, chronically ill, neurodivergent, socioeconomically disadvantaged, and/or LGBTQIA+ communities
- Friendly to underrepresented and marginalised communities
- Free and sliding scale tickets, bursaries
I may not work with an organisation or collaborate on a project that is upholding multiple barriers.
I expect everyone involved to be paid fairly. I don’t usually work for free – fair rates of pay (opens in new tab).
I’m not usually available for last-minute work (less than three weeks’ notice). From time to time, my disability and current commitments may impact my capacity to respond. If you haven’t had a response within 7 days, you’re welcome to follow up.
If your request is urgent, please add ‘Urgent’ to the subject field.